WAC Blog #2 - 21 August 2009

As I said earlier, we got a break in the weather and we are flying now. We plan to fly no further down on the Order of Flight list than pilot #31 – this has just been announced by the Flight Director. We are operating with an optional break as the ceiling is running at about 3,000 feet but it is going well. Below is a photo of the weather situation – this morning and then again, this afternoon. The British tell me that if you think the weather is bad, just wait. It will change. How true this is.