Amended Local regulations of the 10th FAI Worlds Paragliding Accuracy Championship are published on website.
Amended Local regulations of the 10th FAI Worlds Paragliding Accuracy Championship are published on fai.org website.
The dates of the event have changed. It will be held 08th – 18th September 2019 , Vršac, Serbia in Vršac, Serbia.
The event is organized by Aeronautical Union of Serbia, Paragliding club “Berkut” Vršac and Paragliding club “Ares” Belgrade. Meet director Zeljko Ovuka (SER), Chief judge Duško Gorenc (SLO).
- The maximum number of pilots in the championship is 130.
- The maximum number of pilots that may be entered by a NAC is 12.
- The maximum number of pilots constituting a national team is 7 total and 5 of one gender.
Pilot qualification criteria for the Championship is:
- The reference ranking is June 2019 ranking published on 1st June 2019.
- Therefore the rankings to be used will be June 2017 to June 2019 inclusive.
- The pilot has to have ranked in the top 500 WPRS.
- The pilot has to be confirmed as a competitor by his/her own NAC.
The entry deadline will be 15th June 2019.
Please check the Local regulations for a detailed description of the selection process.
The official website of the 10th FAI World Paragliding Accuracy Championship