Job opening at FAI: Finance & Administrative Officer
The FAI is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Finance & Administrative Officer to join its small multicultural team.
The Administrative and Finance Officer will provide support to FAI stakeholders, ensuring that their needs are met in accordance with FAI procedures, policies, and internal guidelines.
Duties in this position include mainly the following:
- Manage the FAI accounting system with the external service provider.
- Reconcile outgoing and incoming payments.
- Act as first point of contact for reimbursement claims from stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain cost-centres and related monthly financial reports.
- Provide administrative support within the FAI Secretariat
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party providers.
- Organise and coordinate meetings of FAI stakeholders (in-person and online)
NB: The jobholder may be assigned with any other task deemed necessary for the smooth running of the FAI Administration.
- Be well-organised, proactive, and precise with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and work both independently and within the team.
- Possess excellent oral and written skills in English. Proficiency in French and other languages is an additional asset.
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the FAI organisation with tact and diplomacy in a volunteer-driven environment.
- Be capable of meeting people’s needs and finding solutions in a timely manner.
- Utilise critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Specific indications (official trips, weekends worked, etc.): Attendance at major annual meetings (Commissions Plenary Meetings) as well as the annual FAI Awards Ceremony.
The FAI is an equal opportunity employer.
The successful candidate will be hired for an indefinite period, with a probation period of 3 months.
Interested? Please send us your cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
November 30, 2023