CIVL Plenary 2024
The 2024 CIVL Plenary will be held Mungyeong, South Korea, from February 26 to 29.
It will be both physical and online.
All are encouraged to send proposals and bids ASAP. They will be circulated on Basecamp Committees, Working Groups and Delegates as needed.
The deadline for bids is January 1.
The deadline for proposals is January 15.
The template bidding documents will be updated and available soon. The bids will be accepted only if they follow the template.
Bids will be circulated before the plenary. There will be no presentation of the bids during the plenary, except for a Questions & Answers session.
Our plenary will be successful if delegates anticipate and work online. To this effect, Basecamp dedicated Projects will be opened.
Zoom platform will be used to participate in discussions during Open meetings and to broadcast the plenary.
There will be no online voting. Only delegates present will vote. Please make arrangements to give your proxy vote to another delegate if you are unable to attend.
Bidding is open for:
- 2026 - European Paragliding Championships
- 2026 - European Hang Gliding Class 1
- 2026 - Pan-American Paragliding Championships
- 2026 - European Paragliding Accuracy Championships
- 2026 - World Junior Paragliding Championships
- 2026 - Asian-Oceanic Paragliding Championships
- 2026 - Pan-American Paragliding Accuracy Championships