IPPI Card: Poland

Date of submission or update
March 1, 2021

Is the IPPI Card accepted in your country ?


What is the minimum legal insurance coverage required in your country ?

You need to be insured against civil liability for at least 350 000 PLN, which is approximately = 80 000 EUR.

What additional coverage does your country recommend (such as medical insurance, search and rescue etc...) ?


Is your NAC prepared to provide a special insurance coverage for guest pilots who do not comply with your national law ?

No. However other organizations such as Polish Paragliding Association provide such insurance.